Thursday, November 17, 2011

I believe I will remember bringing Layla home as one of the sweetest moments of our life.  I have always wanted to have children, and after procedures, medications, and miscarriages we were perfectly content with Luke.  He was the most beautiful baby I had ever laid eyes on. He fills a place and a longing within my heart that I cannot even begin to describe.  His name means "bringer of light, morning, joy".  He is truly the sunrise of our life.  We both knew in or hearts that, even if we were not able to have more children, we had more than we could ever ask for.  Thankfully God decided to bless us with one more precious baby, and bringing her home overwhelmed our home with love and joy.  Watching Luke interact with Layla melted my heart.  I knew that our home was now truly complete.  I tried to capture the love through the camera lens, hoping we would always remember those first few precious moments of our new family!




1 comment:

  1. Love that your blogging!!! God is soooo good!!! We waited for our little girl for a little over 2 years. I started my blog almost a year ago, but am going to really try to keep up with it now that Miss Annaleigh is here. Excited to follow you!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete